Al Pacino, The Godfather.
Film Noir Double-Bill (both directed by Phil Carlson and starring John Payne) in Los Angeles, CA - January 14th, 15th and 16th"Kansas City Confidential" - Tue/Wed/Thu: 7:30 pm
- 1952, USA, 35mm, 99 minutes
- Directed by Phil Karlson; screenplay by George Bruce and Harry Essex; story by Rowland Brown and Harold Greene; starring John Payne, Coleen Gray, Preston Foster, Neville Brand, Lee Van Cleef, Jack Elam"99 River Street" - Tue/Wed/Thu: 9:30 pm
- 1953, USA, 35mm, 83 minutes
- Directed by Phil Karlson; screenplay by Robert Smith; story by George Zuckerman; starring John Payne, Evelyn Keyes, Brad Dexter, Frank Faylen, Peggie Castle
The New Beverly Cinema - 7165 W. Beverly Blvd., one block W of La Brea
Admission: $8.00 (cash only) Ample free street parking and yummy reasonably priced concessions http://www.newbevcinema.com/
One day, a long time from now you’ll cease to care anymore whom you please or what anybody has to say about you. That’s when you’ll finally produce the work you’re capable of.
- J.D. Salinger, from a letter to Joyce Maynard (via theriverjordyn)
Hang on a minute…